Lincoln and Newark Colleges deliver further education studies including A Levels, Technical Training and Apprenticeships, offering a range of levels within further education starting from Entry Level to Level 3.
Thinking about university but would like to attend a smaller campus, with smaller class sizes? Would you prefer a condensed timetable and access to a career degree bursary? Studying higher education at Lincoln College may be the right option for you.
Enrolling onto an Apprenticeship is a great alternative option to university due to the combination of studying and on-the-job training which provides the opportunity to develop practical skills, earn a wage and work towards nationally recognised qualifications.
· Do It: Search, view and register your interest for the perfect volunteering opportunity.
· Careerpilot: Find out more on how volunteering helps you, the organisations that support volunteering and what to expect as a volunteer.
· Lincs Voluntary Centre Services: Search for organisations in your local community that would appreciate your time and access news and networks in the voluntary and community sector.
· Newark Volunteer Centre: Explore the current volunteering opportunities within the Newark and Sherwood area and download a registration form to join.
· Prefer to start searching for jobs and begin work?
Explore our recommended job search websites and career specific employers.
· Want to find out what jobs are in demand in your local area?
Labour market information is a useful tool to research future jobs in the local area to understand the skills needed for certain job roles and the demand for future employment.
· Know what job you want to apply for?
Use our career planning support for tips on CV’s, covering letters and interviews, take a career quiz and explore job profiles to give you all the information and advice you need to have the advantage over your competition.
"Just do what works for you because there will always be someone who thinks differently" – Michelle Obama