Questions that employers are likely to ask:
- Can you tell me about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What are you looking for in a job?
- How did you hear about this position?
- What do you know about this company?
- Why do you want to work for this company?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Why should we hire you?
Questions that you could ask:
- What are the day-to-day responsibilities of someone in this job role?
- What are your company values?
- Is there opportunity for progression within the company?
- What is your favourite part about working for this company?
- What is the most challenging part of this job role?
- How will my performance be measured?
- What are the next steps in the interview process?